Visit Our Experienced Family Dental Center in Basking Ridge
Dr. Konstantine Trichas has faithfully served our area for almost 15 years. During that time, he has helped countless numbers of patients enjoy healthier, more beautiful smiles. There are several reasons so many people have chosen Konstantine Trichas DDS, LLC as their family dental center in Basking Ridge. Below are just a few of them:
- For relaxing patient experiences, we provide three types of sedation, including IV sedation administered by our dental anesthesiologist.
- Our office is an Invisalign Preferred Provider.
- We work closely with a world-class master ceramist who creates artistic restorations for perfect smiles.
- We provide the LANAP® procedure using a gentle laser to help eliminate gum disease and stimulate the growth of new bone tissue.
- We partner with a specialist certified as both a periodontist and a prosthodontist.
- Patients can have a test drive in their new smile using a cosmetic smile preview system that will actually go in your mouth!
Need more reasons to choose us as your new family dentist? Call us today at (908) 356-6635 to learn more about high-level dental care at Konstantine Trichas DDS, LLC. We’re located at 41 Stonehouse Road, not far from Cedar Hill Elementary and Ridge High School.
Trust a Dental Expert For Your Smile CareDr. Konstantine Trichas on why patients should choose this practice Read Transcript
I think what sets our practice apart without a doubt is just the patient experience. The reality is people come in here with stories and you hear it all the time. It's amazing the stories they have and the experiences they've had in their life.
But I think what sets us apart is the fact that we're able to connect with that person, make them feel comfortable, that this is the right place, this is the right doctor, this is the right team, and I think that's what we're able to do right from the beginning.
I think patients chose our practice – or why they should choose our practice – is our commitment to excellence. The reality is the level of care that we provide from the initial phone call to the clinical experience and the team that we've created even on the back end.
The one thing I could stress or tell the patient is you need a team in order to create a great outcome. What I mean by that, it's just not the front desk, it's not just the clinical, it's not just the doctor, but the lab.
And we have an incredible lab that is a partner in our work, and that partnership that we've had, we've had it for 18 years, and that 18-year relationship is critical, because they push to excel and create not just beautiful smiles, but it's almost artwork. And that's why people I think should choose their dentist, because of the team.
When you visit us, you can be confident that you’ll receive the best dental care possible. Your smile will shine brighter than ever because Dr. Trichas:
- Has earned a Fellowship with the Academy of General Dentistry (AGD), an award only 7 percent of dentists nationwide achieve.
- Is one of few dental professionals who has a U.S. patent on dental impression technology.
- Was recognized as a Top Cosmetic Dentist in NewBeauty magazine.
Take Advantage of Many Services in One LocationDr. Ivan Georgiev on what sets this practice apart from others Read Transcript
I think it's the personalized care. Everybody that comes in, nobody's kind of thrown into a chair, nobody's in a kind of like a mill that everybody goes in. Everybody's individually looked at, and nobody's rushed into any choices. Everything is discussed from the very minute details to the general plans. There's no surprises. Nobody really goes in and goes, “Oh, I don't know what they did, but they fixed something.” Everybody has an idea of what's going on, everybody knows up front.
Everybody's questions are pretty much answered, everybody has an … there's no small or large portion that's omitted. So it's pretty much the personalized care of the doctors and the staff in the offices.
The staff and Dr. Trichas do very well at kind of combining everything that's important for each – again, from a simple cleaning to a major mouth rehabilitation, to kind of fix everything and guide the person or patient into the right direction and then answer any questions, and kind of work with them. Because some treatment plans are really, really, really difficult for patients to attain, but the staff and the doctors work with them to get them to a step where they'll be comfortable.
There's really no ... I don't want ... nobody really kind of accepts something that can't be done. We always find a way to get something done whether it's a patient, again, wants one restoration or just to change their whole outlook on life, from basic eating habits to being able to smile in public.
Below is a small sample of the types of dentistry that Konstantine Trichas DDS, LLC offers you:
- Cosmetic dentistry to enhance an imperfect smile.
- Invisalign as a fantastic alternative to metal braces.
- Implant dentistry to replace your missing teeth.
- Family dentistry for each of your loved ones, beginning at 18 months.
- Restorative dentistry to renew your smile and your bite.
We’ll be happy to serve as your new family dental center in Basking Ridge. Call us today at (908) 356-6635 to schedule appointments for all your loved ones!