Think back to the last time you hung out with family and friends. Perhaps it was only recently to celebrate July 4th with a barbecue and a few fireworks.
Did you feel confident about your smile? Enough to relax and have a good time, to smile for photos, or to avoid an impulse to cover your mouth when you spoke or laughed?
If not, then it may be time to think about what’s been standing between you and a healthy, bright smile. Dental anxiety is a powerful force that acts as a barrier to good oral health for too many people, and our team at Konstantine Trichas DDS, LLC wants to help you win that fight so you can enjoy better health and confidence about your smile!
Overcome Fear For Good With Dental Sedation
It’s common for most people to feel a little bit nervous about going to the dentist. But a few butterflies leading up to their appointments aren’t enough to keep them from showing up.
Usually, within the first few minutes, those nerves settle down and everything goes smoothly.
But there is an entirely different kind of dental fear that millions of adults struggle with that makes it nearly impossible for them to step foot in a dentist’s office unless an oral injury or intense tooth pain necessitates it.
If that sounds familiar to you, our caring team in Basking Ridge is here to help change the way you experience dental appointments moving forward!
Here are some of the advantages of choosing Dr. Trichas as your new dentist:
- Patient-friendly technology for more comfortable treatment
- Longer appointments so you never feel ignored or rushed
- Dental sedation options to help you relax
- World-class dentistry services by highly-skilled professionals
At Konstantine Trichas DDS, LLC, we will help you decide which of our dental sedation options is most suitable to your level of anxiety and your treatment plan:
- Inhaled Sedation – You know this method as laughing gas, an easy way to undergo dental treatment when you just need a little help feeling calm and relaxed.
- Oral Conscious Sedation – Since this is stronger prescription sedative administered before your appointment, you will need to have someone bring you to and from your appointment. You’ll feel groggy during your procedure, but you’ll be awake and able to respond to the dentist when necessary.
- IV Sedation – For severe dental phobia, we can provide IV sedation, or “twilight” sedation, administered by our local anesthesiologist. It’s safe, strong, and effective in helping you remain deeply relaxed during treatment, and you won’t recall any details about your experience like the sights, sounds, or smells of the environment that often act as triggers for fearful patients.
Call For A Stress-Free Appointment!
Your Basking Ridge dentist can help ease your dental anxiety so you can reclaim your oral health and maintain it for the rest of your life!
We will do all we can to ensure a stress-free experience at every visit so you’ll always feel at home.