See A Dentist For Urgent Dental Care.
We Provide Fast Help For Dental Emergencies in Basking Ridge
When dental disasters strike, you need a competent dentist office you can trust. You’ve just found it at Konstantine Trichas DDS, LLC. When you need quick help for Basking Ridge dental emergencies, call us immediately at (732) 314-4218. We reserve time in our schedule each day for emergencies, so we’ll fit you in as soon as possible. You can count on our team to:
- Stop your dental pain so you can relax. We offer three types of sedation if needed.
- Address your immediate need so we can prevent further damage to your smile.
- Make recommendations as needed for smile repair.
- Follow up with you to help you maintain a healthy mouth and beautiful smile.
Call us now at (732) 314-4218 if you need immediate dental care. Our address is 41 Stonehouse Road, just down from the Shell Service Center.
KNOW WHAT TO DO IN A DENTAL CRISIS
At Konstantine Trichas DDS, LLC, we routinely treat many types of dental emergencies. There’s not a situation that Dr. Trichas and our skilled team haven’t seen. Below are some dental crises that usually require emergency attention, along with the steps you should take before being seen in our office:
- Toothache – Rinse your mouth with warm water. If you have pain or swelling, apply a cold compress on the outside of your cheek.
- Broken Tooth – Retrieve any pieces of tooth and bring them with you to your appointment. Rinse your mouth with warm water and use ice on the outside of your cheek near the injury.
- Knocked-Out Tooth – Put the tooth in a container of milk, salt water, or saliva to preserve it. Be careful not to touch the tooth roots.
- Soft Tissue Damage (Cheek, Lips, Tongue, and Gums) – Rinse your mouth with warm water, then hold moistened gauze or a tea bag on the injury to stop the bleeding.
- Loose Dental Crown – If possible, use a thin layer of dental cement or toothpaste to reattach the crown. If it won’t go back on, bring it with you to your appointment.