Enjoy Optimal Oral Health With General Dentistry in Basking Ridge
One of the fundamentals of general dentistry in Basking Ridge is visiting Konstantine Trichas DDS, LLC twice a year for regular checkups. However, our general dental services cover much more than that. We love helping our patients smile brightly and enjoy the best oral health possible. That’s why care from Dr. Trichas and his team will:Dr. Konstantine Trichas on general dentistry and typical cleanings Read Transcript
Our practice is like any other practice. It's a very preventative-based – we have a very preventative-based focus. Our hygienist is highly skilled. She went to a university program, which really sets her apart from many other hygienists who have a community college education. She is extremely knowledgeable in periodontal treatment and modalities.
What she does is for each patient, she develops a unique program that ultimately provides the best outcome for your health. Patients really can expect a very detailed, focused experience when they come here, but in the end, they know that they have a great relationship with their doctor, their hygienist, and because of that relationship, they feel like they're getting the attention that benefits their overall health.
- Give you confidence to show others a full, genuine smile.
- Help catch and treat small dental problems before they get worse.
- Focus on your individual needs and wants.
Call our staff today to set up your next dental visit: (908) 356-6635. Keep your smile looking its best by a dentist who has earned a Fellowship from the Academy of General Dentistry – an honor only 7 percent of dentists nationwide have achieved!
Keep Smiling With Regular Dental Exams & Cleanings
Routine dental care is the cornerstone of a healthy mouth. At your six-month checkups, you’ll receive a comprehensive dental exam to help us spot any signs of oral problems. Our team will thoroughly check your teeth, gums, and soft tissues.
We’ll screen you for oral cancer, and our electronic cavity detector will lead us to tooth decay that’s invisible to the naked eye. Plus, we’ll use a small, pen-shaped intraoral camera so you can see a live shot inside your mouth!
Then we’ll clean and polish your teeth, giving special attention to hard-to-reach areas where cavities or gum disease can hide. You’ll leave with sparkling teeth and a fresh mouth! Plus, we can use digital imaging to show you what your smile could look like if you’re interested in further enhancing your smile through cosmetic dentistry.
Take Advantage of All Our General Oral Care
Our other general dental services for you and your family include:
- Gum Disease Treatment – We can get your gums back on the road to health with deep cleaning techniques or, if needed, advanced care using LANAP® treatment with a low-power laser.
- Preventive Treatments – Your teeth may benefit from proactive care such as fluoride treatment or dental sealants. These services help prevent cavities and keep your teeth and gums healthy.
- Custom Mouthguards – A professionally made athletic mouthguard will protect your teeth when you are playing sports. A bruxism mouthguard helps prevent teeth grinding that can damage tooth enamel.
- Dry Mouth Treatment – Help is available through the Biotene family of specialty products.
- Halitosis (Bad Breath) Treatment – We’ll work to pinpoint the cause of your bad breath. Help could come through periodontal (gum disease) treatment or nutritional counseling.
General dentistry in Basking Ridge can keep your smile white and bright! Schedule your next appointment today by calling (908) 356-6635. We’re located at 41 Stonehouse Road, not far from Cedar Hill Elementary School and Ridge High School.