Eat Anything You Want With Basking Ridge Dental Restorations
With all the delicious foods the world has to offer, you shouldn’t have to pick and choose what you eat. Dr. Trichas’s skill with Basking Ridge dental restorations means that you can eat any kind of food you want – from crunchy vegetables like apples and carrots to a thick, juicy steak. Other benefits of restorative dentistry from Konstantine Trichas DDS, LLC include:
- Improved digestion through more thorough chewing.
- Prevention of additional dental problems and better overall oral health.
- A more aesthetically pleasing appearance.
- Increased confidence when speaking to others.
Call us today to schedule an appointment: (908) 356-6635. You’ll find us conveniently located in the 07920 ZIP code.
Dental Implants Will Rebuild Your Smile
Many of our dental restorations use dental implants – replacement tooth roots – as a sturdy foundation. Dr. Ivan Georgiev, an oral surgeon, will use computer-guided surgery to place implants into your jaw. This precision technique ensures more efficient and predictable results with less trauma and discomfort. Afterward, your implants can anchor all these teeth replacement options:
- Implant-Supported Single Crowns – A crown will replace a single missing tooth and make eating easier.
- Implant-Supported Bridges – We can replace several teeth in a row using two or more implants.
- All-on-4®, All-on-5, & All-on-6 Restorations – Using a limited number of implants per jaw (either four, five, or six, respectively), we can secure entire arches of fixed teeth.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – Dr. Trichas will use a snap-and-ball system to secure your dentures for a better, more comfortable fit.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – Our most comfortable dentures, they anchor to a bar that is secured to implants.
We Offer Other Types of Dental Restorations Also
If dental implants aren’t right for you, or if you have damaged teeth that are making it difficult to chew, you may want to consider other kinds of restorative dentistry, including:
- Tooth fillings made from either tooth-colored composite resin or another material, such as gold.
- Porcelain inlays and onlays that provide more repair and protection than a standard filling does.
- Root canal therapy to stop your toothache and make biting and chewing easier again.
- Individual crowns to cap a damaged tooth, strengthening it and restoring your bite.
- Fixed bridges to replace missing teeth by anchoring to your healthy teeth.
- Full or partial dentures to give you complete arches of functional replacement teeth.
Regain your bite and your smile with dental restorations in Basking Ridge. Call Konstantine Trichas DDS, LLC today at (908) 356-6635 to schedule your complimentary implant consultation.