Feel Confident in the Beauty of Your Smile
The team at Konstantine Trichas DDS, LLC offers you years of dental experience combined with a full suite of restorative, cosmetic, and general dentistry services. Visit our skilled New Vernon dentist for treatments like:
- Preventive Dentistry – Keep your smile bright and your mouth healthy with dental checkups, fluoride treatment, dental sealants, and more.
- Dental Implants – Say goodbye to missing teeth and hello to a complete set of healthy teeth again. Implants can raise your quality of life and even improve your overall health.
- Dental Crowns & Bridges – These versatile tools of restorative dentistry will repair damaged teeth and replace missing ones to help you smile confidently and enjoy all your favorite foods again.
- Dental Veneers – These thin shells of tooth-colored material resemble fingernails, bonding to damaged and imperfect teeth to strengthen them and hide smile flaws.
- Teeth Whitening – We offer the time-tested KöR whitening system because it offers our patients the best combination of results and convenience. Get a whiter, brighter smile in no time!
- Family Dentistry – Bring your youngest to our office beginning at 18 months for a “happy visit.” For older children, teens, and adults, we offer a complete lineup of comprehensive dental care to keep smiles white and healthy.
- Emergency Dentistry – When you’re in pain and your smile is suffering, call our team for a same-day emergency appointment. We’ll get your grin back on track in a flash.
- Gum Disease Treatment – To restore your gum health, we offer both “deep cleaning” treatment and safe, gentle LANAP treatment using a dental laser.
- Sleep Apnea Therapy – Our expert treatment will help you sleep better, snore less, feel better during the day, and avoid potentially serious health risks.
- TMJ Treatment – After an exam, our team can fit you with either a custom night guard or an NTI-tss device to help your jaw feel better, reduce teeth grinding, and reduce your headaches.
Make us your New Vernon dentist today! Call our team at (908) 356-6635 to schedule your next dental visit.