Learn More About Our Oral Surgery Procedures.
Enjoy Comfortable Oral Surgery in Basking Ridge
Not many people like to think about having surgery done in their mouth. However, if you require oral surgery in Basking Ridge, we have a licensed oral surgeon on staff – Dr. Ivan Georgiev. His gentle touch and years of experience mean that your oral surgical procedure will go off without a hitch. Other benefits of having your surgery done at Konstantine Trichas DDS, LLC include:
- Advanced dental tools like intraoral scanners and cone beam CT scanners that ensure quick, accurate procedures.
- Three types of sedation to make sure you’re completely relaxed. Choose inhaled, oral, or IV sedation.
- Convenient appointments available mornings, late afternoons, and Saturdays.
- A dedicated team of dentists and staff who sincerely enjoy helping our patients achieve their smile goals and maintain good oral health.
Call us today if you think you may need an oral surgical procedure: (732) 314-4218. We’ll schedule an appointment that fits around your busy schedule.
PUT YOUR SMILE IN THE HANDS OF OUR ORAL SURGEON
Dr. Ivan Georgiev performs many types of oral surgery, including:
- Tooth Extractions – If saving your diseased or damaged tooth isn’t possible, we’ll remove it as gently and quickly as possible. Afterward, a custom implant crown can replace the tooth.
- Wisdom Teeth Removal – If these “third molars” are putting your oral health at risk, we can remove them to prevent damage to your other teeth and gums.
- Ridge Augmentation – Your jaw ridge may need to be supplemented with bone and tissue material, either to prepare it for dental implants or for aesthetic purposes.
- Bone Grafts – A special synthetic material, placed on your jawbone, will stimulate the growth of new bone cells. In a few months, your jaw will be strong enough to support dental implants.
- Sinus Lifts – This type of bone graft is used on your upper jaw to make room for one or more dental implants.
- LANAP Procedure for Bone Regeneration – This is the only FDA-approved laser treatment for regenerating lost bone material. No cutting or stitching is needed, and your healing time will be minimal.
In addition, if you need a gum graft procedure to repair your gums, Dr. Trichas’s wife is an experienced periodontist who can perform your treatment and get your gums back into great shape.
Oral surgery in Basking Ridge can be a great experience when done at Konstantine Trichas DDS, LLC. Call us today to schedule your consultation: (732) 314-4218.