Relax With Sedation Options in Basking Ridge
We understand that many of our patients suffer from dental anxiety. Don’t worry if you do, too – Konstantine Trichas DDS, LLC offers sedation options in Basking Ridge to help you relax and get the care your smile needs to shine! Visit us soon so you can:Dr. Konstantine Trichas on relieving dental anxiety Read Transcript
In our office, we perform a lot of procedures, a lot of reconstruction, a lot of implants, but one of the procedures that patients really appreciate is the fact that we have a dental anesthesiologist that works with you and the fact that we're able to make you comfortable and sedate you so that we're able to perform the procedure, and most importantly, you have no recollection of that procedure being done. For some of our patients, they greatly appreciate that service where, again, they're made to feel extremely comfortable and we're able to perform the procedure without any recollection.
- Keep your smile attractive and bright.
- Enjoy peace of mind that your oral health is in good hands.
- Feel good knowing that you’re in charge – not dental fear.
- Show others a bold and confident smile.
We also offer extended appointment times if you want. You’ll never feel rushed from any of our compassionate team members. Call us today to schedule your dentist appointment: (908) 356-6635. Our office is conveniently located for residents in and around the 07920 ZIP code.
Take Your Choice of Sedation For a Fantastic Dental Experience
Konstantine Trichas DDS, LLC offers our patients not just one, but three great choices for dental sedation! If you have any questions, we’ll be more than happy to answer them. Our sedation options include:
- Inhaled Sedation – Laughing gas will put you in a state of deep relaxation. You’ll feel euphoric, warm, and fuzzy all over. Although the sedative won’t put you to sleep, some patients relax enough to drift off.
- Oral Conscious Sedation – If you need a little extra help settling your anxious nerves, our dentist will prescribe an FDA-approved pill for you to take before your appointment. It will make you very relaxed and a little groggy. Someone will need to drive you home after your appointment.
- IV Sedation – Our deepest sedation will be administered by Dr. Zad Khan, a trusted local anesthesiologist. His skilled care will put you into a “twilight” state, and afterward you won’t remember any sights, sounds, smells, or feelings from your procedure. This type of sedation is wonderful if you experience severe dental phobia or if you need several procedures performed in one appointment.