Restore Your Smile With Basking Ridge Dental Implants
With all the advances in dental implant technology, there’s no reason to endure the daily hassle of missing teeth. Many patients have trusted the Konstantine Trichas DDS, LLC team to restore their teeth with dental implants in Basking Ridge. Just like we were able to do for them, we can make your mouth whole again using the latest implant treatment and techniques. Benefits of our implant care include:Dr. Ivan Georgiev on dental implants Read Transcript
Dental implants are, well, they're an option. They're generally the best option, because it replaces one individual teeth. You're not codependent on any other teeth. You don't have to drill down any of the teeth that may be healthy. So, in order to do a bridge, or to restore somebody without a dental implant, you have to sometimes drill healthy teeth that have never been touched, and that kind of opens up a can of worms for the future, that if a crown doesn't fit well, if something doesn't work out, now you’re kind of sacrificing an adjacent tooth. And when you lose one of those teeth from the bridge, the whole bridge kind of goes away.
Dental implants, they're phenomenal because, one, they're independent of everything else, and they're very good and solid, and they replace a lot of the missing force that a patient can place on, say, a bridge, or if you can't place a bridge due to where the position of the tooth used to be. So, it's a good option for restoration of individual teeth, or multiple teeth, or in some cases, to help a patient not have something flop around in their mouth.
For example, lower denture. When you put it in, sometimes it kind of sits, and every time the patient speaks, you think, “It's about to fall out, it's going to boomerang around the room and come back in.” So, what dental implants do is they kind of remove a lot of that guesswork and a lot of those things that patients go, “Well, I lost all my teeth, I guess this is what I can only have.”
That's the other thing about this practice, it's not just, “This is it, this is all you have, and it is what it is.” There's options and opportunities, especially with dental implants, now. You can have things that people weren't able to get before with the new technologies that are coming out and the new knowledge and research – again, three or four implants, five implants, and you have a full mouth, full arch, lower dentation where you can actually bite into a steak, as opposed to just look at a steak and maybe lick it on the way out.
In order to place an implant, you need height and width of bones. It's kind of like you need the dimensions to place something. It's in one way kind of like placing a screw somewhere – you need somewhere to screw it in. With 3D technology, you eliminate a lot of the guesswork, so you don't have to expose as much of the area; you minimize some of the surgical sites. You minimize the postsurgical recovery. And also, it gives you the opportunity to kind of see where and how you can place those implants, because sometimes, without the 3D planning, you may be in for a surprise, and it's not always a pleasant one. So, the 3D doesn't eliminate a lot of the surgical or/and a lot of the prosthetic artwork that comes into restorations afterwards, but it minimizes a lot of the guesswork, which is important. You don't want to go in there, promise the patient one thing, and then be unpleasantly surprised.
- Long-lasting dental restorations that are as beautiful as they are functional.
- A younger, more attractive appearance that will draw others to you.
- Protection for your jawbone against deterioration.
- Greater confidence to mingle, socialize, and meet new people.
- The ability to eat a wider variety of foods again – no more picking and choosing.
- Better oral health and reduced risk of disease in other systems of your body.
Schedule your complimentary dental implant consultation today. Call (908) 356-6635 to speak to a member of our friendly team. You’ll find our office on Stonehouse Road (Highway 613), across from Civic Center Park.
Trust Our Expert Team For Your Implant Procedure
Below are a few of the many great reasons to let Konstantine Trichas DDS, LLC perform your implant restoration:Dr. Konstantine Trichas on dental implants Read Transcript
Dental implants are becoming so common now, and it's becoming a big part of our practice. In today's day and age, you can place an implant and it's so predictable. In our office, we utilize a guided-surgery approach, which, basically, we use a patented technology where we can virtually plan the placement of your implant on a computer, and from there, generate the surgical guide that allows our surgeon, who basically works in the office – everything is done in the office. The surgical end and the prosthetic end are done in the same location. Patients really appreciate that. With the guided-surgery approach, it's less invasive, and patients, again, appreciate that.
Patients benefit from implant dentistry versus a bridge, or a partial, in the fact that you're restoring the natural dentition of the mouth, it's very natural. You're getting a single tooth versus having to alter additional teeth. In the end, it's just a more natural approach.
- Dr. Ivan Georgiev, our oral surgeon dedicated to accurate and comfortable dental care.
- An iTero Intraoral Scanner that allows you to see exactly what our dentist sees.
- Three choices for dental sedation so that you can relax during your treatment.
- A cone beam CT scanner that creates detailed 3-D images for precision guided surgery.
- Our skilled and compassionate dental team who will calm your anxious nerves.
- A fantastic lab partner in ROE Dental Laboratory, specialists in crafting All-on-4® restorations.
Choose From Several Implant Options
Dental implants are prosthetic tooth roots that Dr. Georgiev will expertly place in your jawbone. Implants don’t require any special care and can last for decades without any problems. Teeth implants can anchor several types of natural-looking restorations, including:
- All-on-4® Replacement Teeth – With only four implants – placed with a precise, computer-guided procedure – we can secure a full arch of fixed teeth.
- All-on-5 & All-on-6 Replacement Teeth – These procedures are similar to All-on-4®, except they use five and six implants per arch, respectively. Your individual situation will help us determine which procedure will be best for you.
- Implant-Retained & Implant-Supported Dentures – Securing your dentures to implants provides superior performance, fit, and comfort over traditional dentures. Implant-supported dentures are our most comfortable style of denture, as they are anchored to a sturdy bar that transfers the forces of biting and chewing to your jaw, just like your natural teeth do.
- Implant Crowns & Bridges – Our team can replace a single missing tooth with an implant topped with a crown. For multiple missing teeth, we will create a bridge of crowns that is secured to two or more implants.
- Same-Day Smile – You may be a good candidate to receive your implants and new teeth restorations in a single visit. A thorough exam and consultation will be needed to see if this treatment is right for you.
Get your smile back with dental implants in Basking Ridge! Call Konstantine Trichas DDS, LLC today at (908) 356-6635 to schedule your complimentary implant consultation.